1. All investors MUST get a principal Guarantee, this is the right thing to do and the minimum standard if you are asking for people’s money is to PAY THEM BACK their capital.
- You should be as frugal as possible with investor’s money and have no right to buy lambos etc on investor money as it’s not your damn money. You should have to have real profits first and real profits ARE NOT investor’s capital.
- You should get to profit as soon as possible ideally not in 15 years like tesla Motors etc (however they are profitable on a balance sheet basis which definitely counts, also same Amazon) it makes sense to do so you can also get commercial finance and not just VC and syndicate lender.
- All investors should get some minimum interest guarantee unless their government is stripping this from them in which they may have to comply with this right stripping insanity
- We will never make material misinformations to investors at least certainly not unless some big opps oversight occurred but generally that’s not a concern for most companies
- We will put the kids first and they are our first investors and coinholders 1% each in front and first before all you other investors
- We are a for-profit social enterprise and though we aim to make a gory profit, it is for the purpose of scaling fast to change the world not to get rich or buy freaking lambos like a pack of greedy sickophants